ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ianfp 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

ianfp
    Participant

Here’s my situation: the customer sends an email to our system mailbox. Oro receives it and creates a case. We reply to the customer and close the case. But the customer is not satisfied and replies back to us in the same thread.

I need the case to be reopened when the customer writes back, but it is not. How can I make this happen?

I’ve thought about customizing the “convert_mailbox_email_to_case” process, but it looks like that process is only used to create new cases, not add replies to an existing case.

How to replies get added to a case? Is it possible for me to customize that process?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Yevhen Shyshkin
    Yevhen Shyshkin
    Oro Core

Hello.

You can’t customize this process because it is triggered only for new emails without threads.

Instead you can write your own listener that will listen to new EmailBody’s (you can use this listener as a base), check first Email in thread for associated Case entity and reopen Case if required. Probably, you should add some additional restrictions to decrease performance impact of this listener.

ianfp
    Participant

This approach seems to have worked perfectly — thank you!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.