OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Design Questions Render page component after page load

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rogyar 9 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rogyar
    Participant

Recently we faced with a bit exotic task. We have an AJAX call which return the raw datagrid html (the result of dataGrid.renderGrid() twig macro). Then we need to render this grid somehow. As far as I know, during the page load we have a JS method initPageComponents() which renders elements with [data-page-component-module] attribute. The question is how I can call this method, or trigger some mediator event in order to render the raw datagrid html.
    Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hey @rogyar !

You could use special action of mediator object – layout:init for this purposes. (see example)

Rogyar
    Participant

Hey, Alexendr. Did not found this mediator’s event before. Thanks for pointing me to that, will try.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Design Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.