OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Removing The MagentoBundle

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  seangofus 10 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

seangofus
    Participant

Hello,

I am currently using OroCRM as a base CRM for financial advisors. As such, I have no need for the MagentoBundle because the advisors have no need to track online orders, carts, etc. Is just deleting the MagentoBundle the best way to remove the it? I have tried this, however I still see some residual MagentoBundle stuff laying around (i.e. System > Entities) in the admin. Is there a clean way to remove or disable CRM bundles? Or is there a way to not even install the MagentoBundle as part of the installation process in the first place?

Thanks,
    -Sean

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @seangofus.

You can disable any bundle in AppKernel.php (that’s way how symfony works).
    Here is an example for you.

So in case when you are able to reinstall CRM this will solve your issue(need to drop and create database from scratch). But if you already have a lot of data, this will just disable a bundle and you should to clean up database manually(Doctrine ORM don’t have way to clean up DB). Also our WorkflowBundle and EntityConfigBundle are not able to cleanup data automatically.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask them here.

seangofus
    Participant

Thanks @asmaga that did the trick.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.