OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Removing Ownership from entity

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jakabadambalazs 9 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

I have a configurable entity set up with ownership:

all is ok.

Then, at one point I decide to remove ownership from the entity, so I remove the above annotations, and I
    – clear cache
    – remove cache manually
    – run oro:entity-config:update
    – run oro:migration:load

and nothing I still have my entity listed in “Entity Management” as “Ownership type” = “User” and with fields Owner and Organization.

This is the second time it happens to me and I cannot figure out how to do this.

At the end I remove all fields and entity from database (oro_entity_config and oro_entity_config_fields) and by re-running oro:migration:load it fixes it

Is there something I am missing out? I’m sure it can be done from console

a\

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ignat
    Participant

Hi,

At the moment oro:entity-config:update is not clearing outdated config records from DB. Corresponding issue already exist in our issue-tracking system but I cannot say for sure when it will be implemented. I’ll update the thread if I’ll have any news.

Thanks,
    Ignat

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

Hi,

I have actually managed to do this by removing the entire scope “ownership” from the entity config by issuing:

folowed by:

this seems to be working
    a\

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.