OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Remove an aggregate field

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jaimemanuelroman 6 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jaimemanuelroman
    Participant

Hello everyone, I need your help: on a first migration I put this code:

When I run oro: migration:load –force. Everything works fine, the fields are added in the database and in the views.

In a new migration I put the following code.

When i run again oro: migration:load –force, changes are applied to the database, that is, the table orocrm_account removes the fid and SSN fields and the orocrm_contact table adds the fid and SSN fields, but the views are not updated, how can I make the changes Of the database are replicated in the views ?. Thank you very much.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

mfejczaruk
    Participant

Hello,

Did you try to clear cache? What’s your environment?

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Please add the following code to second migration to remove your fields from oro_entity_config_field:

I have ran these migrations and can see your two fields in the Contact View page:

Please check if the Contact entity contains these columns:

Also, could you tell me what version of OroCRM do you use ?

jaimemanuelroman
    Participant

Hello Mike, when I put this code in the migration:

I receive this error message: Field “Oro\Bundle\AccountBundle\Entity\Account::fid” is not configurable.

The “Account::class” that I give as a parameter to “RemoveFieldQuery” is: “Oro\Bundle\AccountBundle\Entity\Account” and the new attributes declared in the “Entity” folder of my bundle, this is the code :

I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you

jaimemanuelroman
    Participant

As the documentation says I have to create an Account class that inherits from ExtentAccount, but then in my controllers there is a difference between “MyBundle \ Entity \ Account” and “Oro \ Bundle \ AccountBundle \ Entity \ Account” and it is not really what I need, what I need is that “Oro \ Bundle \ AccountBundle \ Entity \ Account” be the parent of my “MyBundle \ Entity \ Account” and it works as a true inheritance.

I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.