OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Remove Activity Associations

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  archy_bold 8 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

archy_bold
    Participant

Hi there.

I’ve added activity associations to a custom entity with ActivityExtension and all worked fine, no issues there.

However, I want to remove the email activity as we no longer want to use the CRM for sending customer emails. Is there a way to remove the associations easily? Or might we be better removing the permissions?

Thanks,
    Simon

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Vova Soroka
    Participant

Hi @archy_bold,

Unfortunately, for now we do not have a simple way to remove existing activity association using the migrations.
    As a workaround you can remove this association through UI. Please look at the “Communication & Collaboration” section under System > Entities > Entity Management > your entity > Edit.

archy_bold
    Participant

Cool, that works. I guess it’s useful to at least leave the option for people to be able to turn it back on.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.