OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM reminders to guests not work in a calendar events

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Andrey Yatsenko 5 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

moreno.cal
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m working with the version 2.3.
    I noticed a bug when an event was created in the calendar, and I add participants and I indicate a reminder.
    The reminde is not sent (for both types: mail or flash message) to the participants but only to the event owner.

I checked the oro_reminder table, and only a record (the one for the owner) is saved, but not the records for the participants (even when the participants accepted the invitation).

In the documentation:
    https://oroinc.com/orocrm/documentation/2.3/user-guide/activities/calendar-events/actions/add
    It is indicated that the reminder is sent to all participants.

Is it a bug or is it the correct behavior? And how should you do so to send the reminder to all the participants?

Another problem, with events in calendar, is in the widget of calendar in the dashboard when i want to accept an event. I click on the event, the event popup open with correct data, but when i accept the event an error occur, message is “There was an error performing the requested operation. Please try again or contact us for assistance”.
    Otherwise if i open “My Calendar” from the widget and I click the event and i accept from the popup,everything works properly.

Thank you

Sorry for may bad english.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ychetverikov
    Participant

Hi, @moreno.cal! Thank you for your post!
    1) Yes, it is a known issue CRM-8145. Reminders must be sent to all participants. Exception: reminders are disabled for recurring events.
    2) OroReminderBundle provides a command “oro:cron:send-reminders” which send all reminders to their recipients, Message Queue consumer also must be run.
    3) Bug CRM-8466 has been created. Thank you for reporting the issue!

irina.k.melnikova
    Participant

Hello,

The same issue of sending a reminder only to an owner. Using 2.5 version. Any update of the fixing status?

Thank you.

Andrey Yatsenko

It’s not fixed yet.

Feel free to contribute to Oro Platform if you’ll find the fix.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.