OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Register and using KnpPaginatorBundle

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mmr 8 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

mmr
    Participant

Hi,

i’m still new to symfony and oro and now i stuck using it. I have build a bundle with clean Symfony which uses KnpPaginatorBundle. Now i tried to migrate this to OroPlatform by moving the folders of the Bundle to /src. KnpPaginatorBundle i installed using composer. The required files were saved to /vendor.
    I modified the templates to display the content of my bundle. At this point my Bundle works fine except the one view wich uses the PagninatorBundle. The Application tells me ‘You have requested a non-existent service “knp_paginator”‘.

So, what did i wrong?
    – installing Knp via Composer
    – created a file /src/knplabs/knp-paginator-bundle/Resources/config/oro/bundles.yml with following content
    bundles:
    - Knp\Bundle\KnpPaginatorBundle

i also tried to register a service within my Bundle by the /Resources/config/service.yml File
    services:
    knp_paginator:
    class: Knp\Bundle\KnpPaginatorBundle

Is there anything else i have to do, to get a Bundle in /vendor work?

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.