OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions recent email widget in dashboard add widget list

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fred33 7 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

fred33
    Participant

Hi,
    I mistakenly deleted the recent email widget in the dashboard of a user. My problem is that in the list of widgets that i can add i don’t have the recent email widget …. how can i do???

thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

I’m working on 1.10.0 and have this widget. Please tell me our version of platform ? As workaround i suggest you backup your database and execute this sql (before executing please make sure that you are using right dashboard_id):

fred33
    Participant

Hi,
    i’m working on 1.9.0.
    Other users have this widget but for the user where I remove the widget dashboard I can’t recover it from the list of avialable widget.

The line you want to insert is present in the database yet…

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Therefore user where widget has been deleted didn’t really delete widget from database. Or you have added this widget from other user. Please check, user’s role contains Email View permissions or not. Also you can try to remove app/cache/[dev] and [prod] directories and regenerate it:

fred33
    Participant

Hi,
    all users have the same user’s role, i’ve done clear cache but without result. This is the first time i see that, i really don’t understand what happen

thanks for your help

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Put here please following code and give me result. Will make a small debug.

fred33
    Participant

The code crash connection to orocrm

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.