OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Programmatically Manipulate Contact's Workflow

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Spurgeon 9 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Spurgeon
    Participant

Hi, Greetings!

We have thousands of contacts, whose workflow we need to change from step a to step b.

I tried changing the workflow_step in the orocrm_contacts table with appropriate step id, which resulted in partial change. I realise that for every change there are records added to other tables.

Can some one kindly help with the code / method to programmatically change the workflow step from a to b for contacts entity the ideal way?

BTW, if some insight can be given on developing bulk actions, that is also welcome :-)

Thanks!
    Warm regards
    Spurgeon

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jaimy
    Participant

Hi Spurgeon,

It’s possible to set them in bulk via a Migration (Data) script. I’ve done this recently for our salesfunnel process which had to be converted to a new workflow. The example I’ve used to be able to do this is LoadSalesFunnelData. This example will give you a general idea on how to deal with steps and transitions programmatically. Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Jaimy Casteleijn

Spurgeon
    Participant

Hi Jaimy,

Greetings!

Thanks a ton for your kind help and details! Will try this out!

Warm regards and gratitude,
    Spurgeon

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.