OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Production Deployment

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Benoit 10 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alanstorm
    Participant

As an exercise, I dropped the following in the bottom of `app.php`

and discovered there’s over 2000 PHP files loaded for a dashboard request.

Are there any (sharable) plans for a performance optimizations before or after the 1.0 launch that would reduce the number of PHP files per request? Or should we be planning our deployment architecture to handle this sort of usage pattern by PHP/OroCRM?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Hi Alan

Thanks for your post. We are aware of some performance issues and planning to work on them before GA release. One big issue that we currently have related to services usage in twig extensions. Because twig extensions initialized on every request it cause all related services instantiation.

Please share with us any of your findings, it definitely helps to make platform better.

alanstorm
    Participant

I didn’t research extensively, but the only other thing that immediately pops out is there’s over 640 files pulled from the

folder for a single dashboard page request. I’m not familiar enough with Doctrine’s inner workings to know if there’s anything that can/should be done to help with that.

Benoit
    Participant

Hi Alan,

You can try to enable APC cache for Doctrine cache in the app/config/config_prod.yml file (and test in prod mode of course). It’s currently commented in the CRM application so there’s maybe some reasons I’m not aware of, but we are using it on our side (Akeneo) without any problem:
    https://github.com/akeneo/pim-community-standard/blob/master/app/config/config_prod.yml

Regards,

Benoit

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.