OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Problems with magento wsdl validatation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dmitry Khrysev 8 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Valentyn
    Participant

Hello,

Can you please help with some problems. I want to integrate magento and OroCRM via
    https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/orocrm-bridge.html

I installed extension, then in next step I want to create channel and in General settings credentials from magento wsdl url, api user, api key.

And I faced with problem during validation of SOAP connection:
    1) Curl request making wrong validation of ssl certificate:
    app.CRITICAL: MageCheck error: 0: [curl] 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate [url]
    Ok, I was need fast solution, so I just added somewhere “false” option for ssl validation

in guzzle/guzzle/src/Guzzle

2) Then I faced with new problem looks like Oro not waiting some time (may be timeout problem)
    It returns app.CRITICAL: MageCheck error: 0: Client error response [status code] 404 [reason phrase] Not Found [url] https://magento.domain/api/v2_soap/?wsdl=1%2F
    why this happens?
    it should at least wait 60 seconds, because wsdl not cached

And questions – where I can control SSL validation option and timeout.
    Here
    \OroCRM\Bundle\MagentoBundle\Controller\SoapController::checkAction
    I can see
    ini_get(‘default_socket_timeout’);
    it equals 60 seconds.

Please help.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi, @Valentyn
    Second problem is not connected to timeout.

According to provided exception URL was not found

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.