OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Problems by Creating a Channel

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pmuellermw 10 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

pmuellermw
    Participant

Hello,

In Magento I installed the OroCRM Bridge from Magento Connect. Create a OAP/XML–RPC–Roles and a OAP/XML–RPC–User.

When I click the add Channel Button in OroCRM, i get the error:
    “Uncaught Error: The route “orocrm_magento_soap_check” does not exist.”
    in the Chrome Console.

First I ignore the error and to fill out the form. When I click at “Test Connection” nothing happend. Same by clicking on “Sync website list”.

I hope you understand my problem and understand my bad english^^

Thanks,
    Phil

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello.

Did you see some warnings during installation? Please check that file web/js/routes.js exists and not empty. If no: please check permissions to web/js/ folder and try to run app/console fos:js-routing:dump --target web/js/routes.js

pmuellermw
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for your answer.

During the installation there was no warning.

The file “routes.js” exists and was not empty. The permissions of the js folder is 755.

To try, I have renamed the file “routes.js” and run the command that you wrote.

Now I have a new routes.js, but the same error as stated above.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.