ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fred33 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

fred33
    Participant

I Install version 1.9 But I have a translation worries. In the system configuration
    language setting I’m in french language by default but no text is translated

Thanks

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Oro Core

Hi Fred,

Have you downloaded the French language pack? Please check the Language Settings section of our user guide if you need more detail.

Thank you.

fred33
    Participant

In language settings , default language there is only french language, it’s the same in supported language. I dont have french in avalaible translation. I think these are the residue of installing the 1.8.2 . I did not do the update cause multiple error message , suddenly I did a reinstall . How to download and install french pack differently?

fred33
    Participant

Ok. During the instllation of v1.9 i put in parameter.yml::locale:fr_FR. I changed this with ‘en’. Now in UI in configuration system default language available translation i have french to download but when i want to download it i have this message :
    ‘could not download translations, error: unknown’

Artem Liubeznyi
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Oro Core

Can you please provide logs for the failed translation download?

fred33
    Participant

Which log files you want ?

Artem Liubeznyi
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Oro Core

What do you see in the browser console when the download fails.

fred33
    Participant

in Chrome : Could not download translations, error: unknown

Artem Liubeznyi
    Artem Liubeznyi
    Oro Core

We have tried to replicate this problem but the results were mixed. Thanks for the heads up, we will try to fix this issue in the future.

In the meanwhile, I suggest the best solution will be to reinstall the system with English locale and then download French translation pack and change it from the UI.

Hope this helps

fred33
    Participant

Thank this is the solution i’ve chose

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.