OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Problem to install in Shared Host

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wwsh 7 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi all,
    Only collaborating with everyone.
    I could already solve this problem.
    The problem was the permission of the folders and files.
    Now I can go forward.
    :-)
    Thanks.
    Marcelo

janeka
    Participant

Hi,

Can you help me?

I have the same problem, but I don’t know what files or folders are, and what premissions.

Thanks

wwsh
    Participant

Hi!

Basically you have to follow the standard guidelines for every Symfony-based application. The public folder has to be set as web/ instead of public/, unlike the default in many hosting configurations (look it up in your admin panel and change, if necessary). There have to be permissions for the application to write into the app/ folder. It will create and manage a cache/ folder inside. So the permissions for app/ have to allow this.

That’s basically it. Install the application – it will pre-run an installer script, which will check all serverside requirements and notice on any dangers.

Keep an eye on the server php.log for incoming 500 PHP errors to know what’s going on.

Let us know, whether you had any trouble. Provide server log paste.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.