OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Problem in Grand Total & Page Total result for a Datagrid report in OROCRM:

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shreyas 7 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

shreyas
    Participant

The source option used to configure the Doctrine query builder to fetch the data to be displayed in the grid is below:

The SQL Equivalent Query of the above is :

Now when I try to get Grand Total of the Salestotal Column , I am getting incorrect result .
    Screenshot attached in given link below:

Sql Query Result Screenshot
    The Sum of all 5 columns mentioned above would be : 553685.05 But I am getting value as 1127193.40 which is incorrect as shown in link given below where in datagrid display of report.

DataGrid Display Screenshot

I am stuck in how to use the Totals & Grand Total for a particular column in Datagrid.
    I gone through the link given below in OROCRM as follows to construct Datagrid:

reports-configuration

Please need help by suggestions / resources I can take a look at to get proper Total .

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

hurricane
    Participant

Hi @shreyas,

Could you please also provide additional query for calculation totals?
    Looks like problem with it, may you need to specify expr parameter for it.

Best Regards,
    Denis Voronin

shreyas
    Participant

Hi Denis,

I am very sorry for such a late Response.

We are not using the Datagrid method now for the Grand totals as explained above & have taken an approach with normal Controller function to get the total from DB Query & print it using Twig which is working fine now.Also as per your previous reply i had only shown in code the only columns that needed to get totals . We will get back once we have a requirement for the totals to be obtained using Datagrid.

Thanks & Regards,
    Shreyas S

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.