OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pedrogianoto 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

pedrogianoto
    Participant

Hello! team!
    I’m running orocrm in aws instance and everything is working perfectly with magento integration to date. however, I was testing the integration with my e-mail account, and perfectly all emails that I receive the account you set up in OROcrm reach the gold panel. however, to answer any email within orocrm run into the following error, see the print: http://prntscr.com/cw9t3j

in my prod.log :

[2016-10-19 12:35:11] app.ERROR: Email sending failed. {“exception”:”[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to Oro\\Bundle\\EmailBundle\\Entity\\EmailUser::addFolder() must be an instance of Oro\\Bundle\\EmailBundle\\Entity\\EmailFolder, boolean given, called in /var/www/html/orocrm/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EmailBundle/Mailer/Processor.php on line 474 and defined in /var/www/html/orocrm/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EmailBundle/Entity/EmailUser.php on line 180 at /var/www/html/orocrm/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EmailBundle/Entity/EmailUser.php:180)”} []

someone could help me understand what is happening? oro/crm version 1.10.5

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

This issue will be fixed in the next release. As workaround i suggest you change this line to:

pedrogianoto
    Participant

It worked like a charm! thank you so much!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.