OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Feature Requests Pre-implemented Integration with Mautic (marketing automation software)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thaulow 5 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

devfss
    Participant

I’m really impressed with the direction and quality of both the OroCRM and Mautic projects. I plan on using both together in the near future. But including other software projects, I have several development plans and limited resources/time to devote towards them all.

I’d like to see the company’s|community’s plans or thoughts about integrating Mautic with OroCRM. I don’t want to duplicate efforts, so I’d like to know if there is already an effort to use these two platforms together (ideally a pre-implemented solution would be nice). If not then I’ll have to look at my development priorities to see what I can do.

Some reasons I see Mautic as a good fit with OroCRM is:

Mautic is open source and based on symfony 2

Mautic already offers a lot of marketing automation features.

Also Mautic is not trying to be a CRM. It works with various CRM platforms and enhances them by adding marketing automation features to work in tandem with the features of the partnered CRM. There is bound to be some overlap, but by planning for integration there can be as little wasted development time as possible of duplicate and overlapping features.

Mautic provides detailed contact tracking along with powerful contact nurturing tools to help you organize your marketing campaigns. Mautic automates the process of finding and nurturing contacts through landing pages and forms, sending email, text messages, web notifications, tracking social media, and integrating with your CRM and other systems.

The more I think about the two working together the more possibilities and ways I can think of possible integration points. If anyone is familiar with mautic I’d like to hear their ideas of how they’d like to see an integration.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

We currently have no plans of developing such integration, but will definitely take it into consideration. Thanks for sharing the idea!

Any help from the community will also be greatly appreciated.

19prince
    Participant

@devfss

Looking to find out how Mautic and OroCRM went for you. Did you ever get it up and running? Any wins?

thaulow
    Participant

Did anyone ever get this working?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.