OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems PHP Warning: Erroneous data format for unserializing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Loïc Bertron
    Participant

Hello,

I wanna try your product but i can’t complete the installation.
    It’s a fresh copy from github up to date.

Here is what i get :

Do you have a clue ?

Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello !

Thanks for your feedback! Could you please give more detailed info on which system do you run ORO? It looks like cache issue, but we did not meet this before, may be it’s related to some specific PHP version or OS.

Loïc Bertron
    Participant

Hi,

I have a Debian Jessie with PHP v 5.6.0-1+b1.
    Here is the php -v :

What else do you need ?

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

It looks like related to this bug of 5.6 or this one of Doctrine2. We will try to dive deeper and update you as soon as possible.

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

We fixed this issue in our dev repository. Fix will be included to 1.4.1 release soon.
    Issue was related to doctrine2 bug that already fixed.
    So, if you need to get it working now you can just add "doctrine/orm": "2.4.6" to you composer.json file and run composer update --prefer-dist

Thank you!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.