OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems PHP Intl extension not available issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  titotof 8 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Jeyakishore
    Participant

I am running Windows 7, installed oro via composer command prompt, enabled intl on php.ini.
    php composer.phar install –prefer-dist –no-dev
    Problem 1
    – Installation request for oro/platform 1.6.1 -> satisfiable by oro/platform
    1.6.1].
    – oro/platform 1.6.1 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl
    is missing from your system.
    Problem 2
    – Installation request for symfony/icu v1.2.2 -> satisfiable by symfony/icu[
    1.2.2].
    – symfony/icu v1.2.2 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl
    Problem 3
    – oro/platform 1.6.1 requires ext-intl * -> the requested PHP extension intl
    – oro/crm 1.6.1 requires oro/platform 1.6.* -> satisfiable by oro/platform[1
    6.1].
    – Installation request for oro/crm 1.6.1 -> satisfiable by oro/crm[1.6.1].

i have set intl extension to the system variable as PATH as follows
    E:\xampp\php;E:\xampp\php\ext; but problem still persists.

Any help is appreciated.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

titotof
    Participant

Hello,

I had the same problem, in my php.ini found with the command line (php -i | grep ‘Configuration File’) I modify the line : “;extension=php_intl.dll” to “extension=php_intl.dll” to activate this extension and then I restarted apache.

I hope this information can help someone.

( sorry for my vocabulary )

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.