OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception in Installation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  walshfilho 9 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

pgallent
    Participant

Hi.

I’m having problems installing ORO-CRM under a Centos 6.5 environment with nginx and PHP-FPM.

I follow the Installation Instructions and accomplish all the requirements showed in install.php, but, after trying to follow with the installation wizard, I get a blank page and this stack trace in PHP-FPM log:

Here is the stacktrace in pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/MqUxnLgV

Any clue of what happening?

Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @pgallent.

We had some issues around “remember me functionality” sorry for inconvenience! Could you please check that your version is up to date (configs in app and also platform and crm in vendor) ? If you’ve installed from github repo then run git pull and composer update --prefer-dist. After that clear cache by running app/console cache:clear

pgallent
    Participant

It was a fresh clone from Github.

At the end It worked, but I had to change the instalation locale from “en” to “es”, sincerely, I don’t know why it worked.

walshfilho
    Participant

Hi,

I am getting this error when trying to install Orocrm:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Symfony\Component\Config\Definition\Exception\InvalidConfigurationException’ with message ‘Unrecognized options “lable” under “oro_ui.placeholders.requirejs_config_extend”‘ in /opt/bitnami/var/www/vhosts/platform-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/ArrayNode.php:316

and then:

Stack trace:
    #0 /opt/bitnami/var/www/vhosts/platform-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/BaseNode.php(268): Symfony\Component\Config\Definition\ArrayNode->normalizeValue(Array)
    #1 /opt/bitnami/var/www/vhosts/platform-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/PrototypedArrayNode.php(283): Symfony\Component\Config\Definition\BaseNode->normalize(Array)
    #2 /opt/bitnami/var/www/vhosts/platform-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/BaseNode.php(268): Symfony\Component\Config\Definition\PrototypedArrayNode->normalizeValue(Array)
    #3 /opt/bitnami/var/www/vhosts/platform-application/vendor/sy in /opt/bitnami/var/www/vhosts/platform-application/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/ArrayNode.php on line 316

Thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.