OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rodolfo 8 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

KaBaDaBrA
    Participant

Hey guys,

Trying to install OroCRM (Local Mac/MAMP Environment) and I am getting the following error during the System requirements check page:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Symfony\Component\Intl\Exception\MethodArgumentValueNotImplementedException’ with message ‘The Symfony\Component\Intl\Collator\Collator::__construct() method’s argument $locale value ‘fr_FR’ behavior is not implemented. Only the locale “en” is supported. Please install the “intl” extension for full localization capabilities.’ in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Intl/Collator/Collator.php:80
    Stack trace:
    #0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/orocrm/app/SymfonyRequirements.php(619): Symfony\Component\Intl\Collator\Collator->__construct(‘fr_FR’)
    #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/orocrm/app/OroRequirements.php(25): SymfonyRequirements->__construct()
    #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/orocrm/app/oro-check.php(6): OroRequirements->__construct()
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Intl/Collator/Collator.php on line 80

I have set up brew, composer, autoconf etc. and also installed intl (version 3.0.0) and not sure what else to try?

PHP sees intl as enabled: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/0bqrm61ab8gep9k/2015-11-03%20at%2016.56.jpg

Appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

KaBaDaBrA
    Participant

Managed to get the above working. Now can’t seem to get passed the database creation/schema phase:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tixxpv6uuhiltzy/2015-11-04%20at%2011.43.jpg

Getting the following in oro_install.log:

[ReflectionException]
    Class OroEntityProxy\OroEmailBundle\EmailAddressProxy does not exist

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi there!

Are you following these steps? https://github.com/orocrm/crm-application/blob/master/README.md

I would suggest to you trying to install using the command line interface. I also would remove and recreate the database first and also double check if you have set php memory limit on CLI for -1

KaBaDaBrA
    Participant

Managed to get it working and installed. Thanks for the reply

danga
    Participant

Can you tell us how you solved the problem with Please install the “intl” extension
    I am having the same issue while php_intl is enabled.

Can not find the solution.

Rodolfo
    Participant

Hi @danga

What is your Operational System?
    Double check if your WebServer + (php-fpm) is using the same php.ini config from your php cli.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.