OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Personal signature

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

lmolnar
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am trying to set personal signatures for different users, but everytime a user creates a signature, the system overwrites the other users’ signature for that one.

Is there a solution for that problem?

Thanks,
    Laszlo

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alex Rudenko
    Participant

Hi Imolnar,

Could you please provide us with additional information about your OroCRM version. In any case, we will investigate this issue and fix it soon.

Thank you,
    Alex

lmolnar
    Participant

Hi Alex,
    Currently we are using 1.9.0-RC2 version on the crm.

Regards,
    Laszlo

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Laszlo,

We have tried to reproduce this issue and found out that the signature gets overridden only if you check Use System checkbox before saving the user profile. If the box is unchecked, every user gets their own personal signature, so the feature works as it should.

I would also like to point your attention to the fact 1.9.0 RC2 is not even a stable release version, so bugs are expected. To avoid them, please update to the most recent stable version of OroCRM – 1.9.6.

Thank you.

lmolnar
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thank you very much for your help.
    We are going to update the system.

Can you please tell me where I can find the Use System checkbox? Is it possible that in this version it was not developed yet? I do not see that checkbox, so the problem still exists.

Thanks,
    Laszlo

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Yes, Use System will be available in the upcoming 1.10 version where we will create a personal configuration for the user. Sorry about the confusion.

Still, the problem didn’t appear in the most recent update to 1.9 branch, so please update your system and check if it will fix the bug.

Thank you!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.