OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions persistent datagrid filters

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 8 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

Hi,

From a developer’s point of view this may not be an important feature.
    From a user’s point of view, the fact that filters are not persisted, is one of the most annoying
    thing when using the UI.

Storing grid state in url is not sufficient and only works in specific situations.

In the post(http://oroinc.com/orocrm/forums/topic/datagrid-smarter-filters) I wrote some time ago you make reference to the Roadmap, but even for the 1.7 release I do not see any planned improvement for this missing feature.

Could you point me to the right direction where I could start implementing this (DataGridBundle?) and initiate a PR on this?

thanks
    a\

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

This feature is coming in 1.7 release, you can check it in dev master already.

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

WOW! This is great news! Thanks!
    Approximately, when is 1.7 being released?

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

We are preparing the release in next few days.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.