OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kelvin Kyaw 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Could you please provide information from your app/logs/prod.log file and try to access API with some other client (SOAP UI or anything else)?

piavgh
    Participant

Hi Dima, I got the same problem.

This is the log in my /app/logs/dev.log

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi @piavgh,

Probably you have some warnings or notices on your magento site which corrupted xml. Try to set

and tests again.

piavgh
    Participant

Hi Mike,

I’ve already search google and tried that solution but it doesn’t work.

Still can’t find the problem with our server but because of project deadline, we have to move to another server and now problem is gone.

Kelvin Kyaw
    Participant

Hi @piavgh

I also faced same problem today. The point is I need to install soap extension on my server. So, I used this command. Hope this help!

for Ubuntu or

for CentOS

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Did you try set to php.ini?

Try to use this tips to resolve problem:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11082889/soap-error-parsing-wsdl-couldnt-load-from

Kelvin Kyaw
    Participant

Hi @Mike,

Yes, my problem was solved after I check on log file. I think that ORO need to show more specific message while test connection with magento store.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Can you tell me how you solve the problem ?

Kelvin Kyaw
    Participant

Hi Mike,

When I check on prod.log file, it was shown SOAP extension missing (I’m not remember details right now. When I arrive to office in tomorrow, I will login again to server and post it again for detail message). So, I did

in my live server and

This log file save me a lot of time to find out this error.

Kelvin Kyaw
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Here error message detail from prod.log

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.