OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Page redirects to install.php after installation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Roman Grebenchuk 8 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

liutest
    Participant

After finish all the installation steps in the browser, I click the “Launch Application” button to view the site, but page redirects to the http://myhost/install.php page. Am I missing anything configuration?

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi,
    If installation is finished successful you can remove caches (app/cache/* folders) and go to the frontend. For some reason application does not see “installed” flag. It can be some issues with php configuration.

liutest
    Participant

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your reply! I removed app/cache/* folders and refreshed the frontend, but still have the same issue.

Hi,
    It seems error is occurred during installation. It can be checked in app/logs. Also please verify <domain>/app.php is available or not.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.