OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 9 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

razvanaldo
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m trying to create a new Oro theme, that should be based on Bootstrap v3.2.0 but haven’t found yet a method to bypass the loading of the OroUI bundle assets, or at least override it somehow.

One thing that I’m thinkig is to rewrite the AssetsConfiguration service “oro_assetic.configuration” and there handle the css groups creation, but I don’t know if this is the best method.

Can someone provide some advice on this?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi @razvanaldo!

It looks like just overriding configuration is not enough, anyway changes in html templates is required for moving to bootstrap 3. So I guess to create bundle that will extend OroUIBundle and will add own templates and css/less files.

kelton23om
    Participant

hi guys,

in which version do you plan to upgrade oro from bootstrap 2.3 to 3 in the future roadmap?

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

hi @kelton23om

We are planing to do it later next year, do not have specific date yet.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Design Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.