OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems OroSecurityBundle throws a fatal error on master

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yurii Muratov 8 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Grégory PLANCHAT
    Participant

Hi,

I updated my project’s source code from GIT, including oro/platform-application, and while trying to log in, I get this error :

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Oro\Bundle\UserBundle\Entity\User::getOrganizations() in /.../projects/erp/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/SecurityBundle/Owner/OwnerTreeProvider.php on line 114

I did a composer update and a app/console cache:clear –env=dev before trying to log in.

I use the version from dev-master, maybe some refactorings hasn’t been merged yet on the repo?

Greg

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Grégory PLANCHAT
    Participant

I’m missing some point here, it seems to be related to the entity extension code builder.

At the line mentioned in the error message, I checked the types of the object contained by the $user variable.

It is an object of type Oro\Bundle\UserBundle\Entity\User, extending Extend\Entity\EX_OroUserBundle_User and thus does not extend the base user class, as I checked with instanceof.

What am I missing?

Grégory PLANCHAT
    Participant

I just fixed the issue by running these commands :

Dima Makaruk
    Participant

I used the following app/console oro:platform:update –force. I think i should be run after every platform update.

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hi, @gregory_planchat.
    Answer what give @dimonixx is correct but also i would recommend to clear cache directory before run app/console oro:platform:update –force command

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.