OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies

pauloasterio
    Participant

difficult one?

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Can you put debug information in these three function and again upgrade our application from 1.8.2 to 1.10.6? Interesting information directly before the error.

To getVirtualFields function:

To isVirtualField function:

To getVirtualFieldQuery function:

Also full trace will be helpful.

pauloasterio
    Participant

root@7a2055813361:/var/www/orocrm# php app/console oro:platform:update –env prod –force –verbose
    Process migrations…
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\LoadEntityConfigStateMigration
    > Oro\Bundle\MigrationBundle\Migration\UpdateBundleVersionMigration
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\RefreshExtendCacheMigration
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityConfigBundle\Migration\UpdateEntityConfigMigration
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\UpdateExtendConfigMigration
    > OroCRM\Bundle\ActivityContactBundle\Migration\ActivityContactMigration
    > Oro\Bundle\ActivityListBundle\Migration\ActivityListMigration
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\UpdateExtendIndicesMigration
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityConfigBundle\Migration\WarmUpEntityConfigCacheMigration
    PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getClassMetadata() on null in /var/www/orocrm/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityBundle/Provider/DictionaryVirtualFieldProvider.php on line 164

ERROR: The command terminated with an exit code: 255.

[RuntimeException]
    Failed migrations: Oro\Bundle\EntityConfigBundle\Migration\WarmUpEntityConfigCacheMigration.

oro:migration:load [–force] [–dry-run] [–show-queries] [–bundles [BUNDLES]] [–exclude [EXCLUDE]] [–timeout [TIMEOUT]] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–jms-job-id JMS-JOB-ID] [–disabled-listeners DISABLED-LISTENERS] [–] <command>

[RuntimeException]
    The command terminated with an exit code: 1.

Exception trace:
    () at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/InstallerBundle/CommandExecutor.php:200
    Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\CommandExecutor->processResult() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/InstallerBundle/CommandExecutor.php:143
    Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\CommandExecutor->runCommand() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/InstallerBundle/Command/PlatformUpdateCommand.php:62
    Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\Command\PlatformUpdateCommand->execute() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php:259
    Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:863
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:192
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Console/Application.php:92
    Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/jms/job-queue-bundle/JMS/JobQueueBundle/Console/Application.php:45
    JMS\JobQueueBundle\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/orocrm/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:123
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/www/orocrm/app/console:23

oro:platform:update [–force] [–skip-assets] [–symlink] [–force-debug] [–timeout [TIMEOUT]] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–jms-job-id JMS-JOB-ID] [–disabled-listeners DISABLED-LISTENERS] [–] <command>

pauloasterio
    Participant

Seems to be an error on zendesk class

OroCRM\Bundle\ZendeskBundle\Entity\UserRole

I worked around this by adding :

pauloasterio
    Participant

on over the class /var/www/orocrm/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityBundle/Provider/DictionaryVirtualFieldProvider.php

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Do you add any custom virtual fields ? Without debug information which i described above i can’t help you find an error.

dave08
    Participant

Hi Mike, I’m having the same problem and I don’t know where to put those echo’s, here’s my output:

Process migrations…
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\LoadEntityConfigStateMigration
    > Oro\Bundle\MigrationBundle\Migration\UpdateBundleVersionMigration
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\RefreshExtendCacheMigration
    PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getClassMetadata() on a non-object in …/ServerOro/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityExtendBundle/Tools/AssociationBuilder.php on line 166

ERROR: The command terminated with an exit code: 255.
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityConfigBundle\Migration\UpdateEntityConfigMigration – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\UpdateExtendConfigMigration – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\ActivityListBundle\Migration\ActivityListMigration – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\UpdateExtendIndicesMigration – skipped
    > Oro\Bundle\EntityConfigBundle\Migration\WarmUpEntityConfigCacheMigration – skipped

[RuntimeException]
    Failed migrations: Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Migration\RefreshExtendCacheMigration.

Exception trace:
    () at …/ServerOro/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/InstallerBundle/CommandExecutor.php:200
    Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\CommandExecutor->processResult() at …/ServerOro/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/InstallerBundle/CommandExecutor.php:143
    Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\CommandExecutor->runCommand() at …/ServerOro/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/InstallerBundle/Command/PlatformUpdateCommand.php:62
    Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\Command\PlatformUpdateCommand->execute() at …/ServerOro/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php:259
    Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at …/ServerOro/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:863
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at …/ServerOro/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:192
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at …/ServerOro/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Console/Application.php:92
    Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Console\Application->doRun() at …/ServerOro/vendor/jms/job-queue-bundle/JMS/JobQueueBundle/Console/Application.php:45
    JMS\JobQueueBundle\Console\Application->doRun() at …/ServerOro/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:123
    Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at …/ServerOro/app/console:23

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

I would to know which version of php, mysql are you using ? What do you do to get this error ? If you update your platform, please tell me start/end versions.

dave08
    Participant

php 5.5.9 for now (want to upgrade to 7 soon), i’m upgrading from 1.9 to 1.10.+. Thanks!

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

I have tried update my system from 1.9.1 -> 1.10.9. I have no problem with this. This problem occurs all the time? As workaround you can add additional $em check. Please add these code there:

We will investigate the issue, thank!

dave08
    Participant

I did that, now I got this error

Warm up the entity config cache

[Oro\Bundle\EntityBundle\Exception\NotManageableEntityException]

on one of my entities. This is the config section on the entity:

* @Config(
    * defaultValues={
    * “ownership”={
    * “owner_type”=”BUSINESS_UNIT”,
    * “owner_field_name”=”owner”,
    * “owner_column_name”=”user_owner_id”,
    * “organization_field_name”=”organization”,
    * “organization_column_name”=”organization_id”
    * },
    * “dataaudit”={
    * “auditable”=true
    * },
    * “tag”={
    * “enabled”=true
    * },
    * “security”={
    * “type”=”ACL”,
    * “permissions”=”All”,
    * “group_name”=””
    * }
    * }
    * )

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

As i understood when do you remove entity class exception is disappeared? If yes, check that all necessary annotations is present in your entity (@ORM\Entity, @ORM\Table)

dave08
    Participant

All the annotations are present, I downgraded from platform 1.10.+(9) to 1.10.1 and now I don’t get these errors, but I now have this error when I go into the update page of one of my entities, maybe I’m missing some step in the upgrade process?:

Notice: Undefined index: ref-one in ~/ServerOro/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityExtendBundle/Form/Guesser/ExtendFieldTypeGuesser.php on line 89

Thanks.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Try to debug this function and find out values of $className and $property when errors occurred.
    Probably configs in database is corrupted, please delete your entity from oro_entity_config, also delete all fields of your entity and run config update:

Don’t forget backup your database.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.