OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems OroCRM tracking and OroCRM Magento Bridge weren't run correctly.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

abel
    Participant

I already use OroCRM Magento Bridge and OroCRM tracking for Integration for my OroCRM website.
    But have some error occurred. Corporeality:
    1. With OroCRM Magento Bridge: I can integration order info only, still magento card and newsletter subscribe is not integration to OroCRM
    2. Same with OroCRM tracking, I used it follow the instruction in https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/user-guide/marketing-tracking-website-records. But when I perform an action in magento (add item card or view page) then no event were created in orocrm
    Have bug here?
    Someone help my please!

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Are you sure that identifiers in both sites are identical ? Make sure that this action is executing, $isSuccessful is true and $response[‘errors’], $validationErrors don’t contain any errors.

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.