OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems OroCRM tracking and OroCRM Magento Bridge weren't run correctly.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

abel
    Participant

I already use OroCRM Magento Bridge and OroCRM tracking for Integration for my OroCRM website.
    But have some error occurred. Corporeality:
    1. With OroCRM Magento Bridge: I can integration order info only, still magento card and newsletter subscribe is not integration to OroCRM
    2. Same with OroCRM tracking, I used it follow the instruction in https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/user-guide/marketing-tracking-website-records. But when I perform an action in magento (add item card or view page) then no event were created in orocrm
    Have bug here?
    Someone help my please!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies

abel
    Participant

Update:
    I already update OroCRM bridge 1.2.5.0 but nothing gonna change – magento shopping card and newsletter subscribe not integration to OroCRM

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Abel,

Please let me clarify: You have installed the newest OroCRM Bridge and established a Magento integration but cannot import Shopping carts and Newsletter subscribers to OroCRM, correct?

If so, please provide us any logs that you have for the integration job, preferably for the initial sync, so we can investigate the cause. Thank you.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Are you sure that your magento channel contains “Magento Shopping Cart” and “Magento Newsletter Subscriber” entities, also please check your “Sync Start Date” in magento integration, date shouldn’t be less than magento entities update date.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Did you setup your magento tracking configuration ? Please go to System -> Configuration -> OroCRM -> Oro Tracking. Here an example

abel
    Participant

Hi Artem, I already use OroCRM Bridge v1.2.5.0 (newest version I found).
    Here is my error when I use integration job:

Only the output of the order and customer are success.

abel
    Participant

Hi Mike, my channel magento have 4 entity:
    – Magento Customer
    – Magento Shopping Cart
    – Magento Order
    – Magento Newsletter Subscriber
    My sync start date is 1/7/2010, and I create new shoping cart and newsletter subcribe but it’s not sync.

And with OroCRM tracking, I go magento admin System->Configuration->OroCRM, but in this page have API property only, not have OroCRM Tracking. I had configured website tracking in OroCRM site follow the instruction in https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/user-guide/marketing-tracking-website-records.
    And was added tracking code on before any <body> tag in magento. But it’s not working.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

It is strange. Did you install Oro Tracking via Magento Connect ? Do you have /app/code/community/Oro/Tracking directory ? Execute “app/console –env=prod cache:clear” and try again. For example i have following code before last </body> :

Are you sure that domain contains slash (/) at the end and setSiteId equals between oro and magento?
    If it didn’t help, try to debug tracking action. When you refresh a magento page be sure that you entered to it. If yes, check $isSuccessful and $response[‘errors’] variables.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Can you give me stack trace at this line when the magento shopping cart error occurs? Also please give me dump of $entity variable before the error occurs.

abel
    Participant

Hi Mike, sorry for later comment. I already install Oro Tracking via Magento Connect, but I’m not have directory /app/code/community/Oro/Tracking

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Do you still have issues with installing OroTracking? Did you check permissions on /app/code/community directory? What was Magento Connect say in log after installation?

piavgh
    Participant

Hi Mike,

I have the same problem with Oro Tracking (not Oro Bridge)

I’ve already have Oro Tracking in community folder and also Magento Configuration.

I’ve also checked the trailing slash after URL, both in Magento Configuration and Oro Tracking Website.

But when I go to View page of Tracking Websites, no event is recorded.

Can you please help? Thank you very much

piavgh
    Participant

I inspect a page in magento, and this is the script added

I think there is nothing different from your code above

piavgh
    Participant

The page I checked is magento.dev/home-decor/bed-bath/shea-enfused-hydrating-body-lotion.html

Is that because it lacks http:// at the beginning? I think it can NOT cause the problem.

piavgh
    Participant

Oh I just found the problem. The Service Host Name in Magento Configuration must be Oro website Url, not Magento website url. I’m so stupid :))

leomasri
    Participant

Hi guys!

I’ve pasted the tracking code on my website yesterday and don’t see any events appear under Marketing –> Tracking Websites –> My Site

I’ve checked the Network tab on Chrome Developer’s tools and see the tag fired correctly and being answered with a 200 response code.

What am I doing wrong?

My site is animaedu.com

Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.