OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions OroCRM & Piwick

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  leomasri 7 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

19prince
    Participant

Hello…

I’m hoping to get a little more clarity on the relationship between these two products. To clarify, I don’t need a full-on Piwick setup to get the Website event tracking released in 1.3.0?

Question Two: Anyone out there storing the Piwik data outside of OroCRM? Thoughts? (I’m not Piwik currently)

Question Three: Any issues with deploying the Piwik code? I.e. slowing down your site?

Finally, any further documentation on this stuff – other than the release notes for 1.3.0?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @19prince !

OroCRM uses only JS part of Piwik, so it’s not required to setup Piwik itself.

Question Two: Anyone out there storing the Piwik data outside of OroCRM? Thoughts? (I’m not Piwik currently)

Not sure that I got you well, could you please clarify goal to store it outside ?

Question Three: Any issues with deploying the Piwik code? I.e. slowing down your site?

Piwik code loads 1×1 pixels gif image asynchronously so it should not impact on performance of the site.

Finally, any further documentation on this stuff – other than the release notes for 1.3.0?

Unfortunately it’s not finished yet, as far as I know our tech writers have some draft for “tracking functionality user guid” but it still in progress.

leomasri
    Participant

Hi!

Are there any news on this front? I’ve dpeloyed the tracking code on my website but see no events appearing under Marketing –> Tracking Websites.

I’ve checked the Network tab on Chrome under Dev Tools and see the tags correctly fired and answered with a 200 response.

Any thoughts?

My site is animaedu.com if you’d like to check.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.