I’m building out a prototype box. Configuration;
Oracle Linux ORACLEDB01 2.6.32-358.18.1.el6.x86_64 #1
PHP 5.4.44 (cli)
MySQL 5.1.73 |
I’ve gotten through most errors in the build. I’m now stuck with the following error(see below).
It seems to be looking for a package called knplabs/knp-menu 2.0.0-alpha2 . I’ve looked and cannot seem to locate the package.
[kwitt@ORACLEDB01 tmp]$ composer require oro/crm
Using version ^1.8 for oro/crm
./composer.json has been created
Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
– oro/platform 1.8.0 requires knplabs/knp-menu 2.0.0-alpha2 -> no matching package found.
– oro/crm 1.8.0 requires oro/platform 1.8.* -> satisfiable by oro/platform[1.8.0].
– Installation request for oro/crm ^1.8 -> satisfiable by oro/crm[1.8.0].
– A typo in the package name
– The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting
see <https://groups.google.com/d/topic/composer-dev/_g3ASeIFlrc/discussion> for more details.
Read <https://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/troubleshooting.md> for further common problems.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.