OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM Application – 500 ERROR (CALLS)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ignat 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

aryxes
    Participant

Hello, I am new here and i have a little question…

500 Internal Server Error
    The System is currently under maintenance and should be available in a few minutes.

Of course everything else works good…

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @aryxes !
    Welcome to community :)

Could you please give more detailed info ? Where did you see this error ? on your local install ?
    We have demo server there and calls functionality seems to work..

Could you please try to check app/logs/dev.log app/logs/prod.log in order to find error message ?

aryxes
    Participant

found!

aryxes
    Participant

bump!

aryxes
    Participant

bamp!

aryxes
    Participant

someone please help ?? i can’t understand what to do.. ! :(

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hey @aryxes! Sorry for late response! Unfortunately log message you posted is cut, so it’s impossible to see why the error happened. Could you please give full line with error

What’s version of Oro you use ? We did some improvements in just released 1.5 so it’s possible that issue is already resolved there.

woooms
    Participant

503 Service Unavailable

The System is currently under maintenance and should be available in a few minutes.

what is this mean,,,

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Hello

You may see such message during schema update as system switched to maintenance mode in order to prevent data corruption. Please let us know your preconditions.

gayadeesha
    Participant

I tried to update packages using web interface and failed. Then encountered 503 Maintenance issue.

Log was

[2015-11-21 16:00:47] request.INFO: Matched route “oro_user_security_login”. {“route_parameters”:{“_controller”:”Oro\\Bundle\\UserBundle\\Controller\\SecurityController::loginAction”,”_route”:”oro_user_security_login”},”request_uri”:”http://localhost/orocrm/web/app.php/user/login”} []
    [2015-11-21 16:00:47] security.INFO: Populated the TokenStorage with an anonymous Token. [] []
    [2015-11-21 16:00:47] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Lexik\Bundle\MaintenanceBundle\Exception\ServiceUnavailableException: “” at C:\wamp\www\orocrm\vendor\lexik\maintenance-bundle\Lexik\Bundle\MaintenanceBundle\Listener\MaintenanceListener.php line 116 {“exception”:”[object] (Lexik\\Bundle\\MaintenanceBundle\\Exception\\ServiceUnavailableException: at C:\\wamp\\www\\orocrm\\vendor\\lexik\\maintenance-bundle\\Lexik\\Bundle\\MaintenanceBundle\\Listener\\MaintenanceListener.php:116)”} []
    [2015-11-21 16:00:47] security.DEBUG: Invoked controller “FOS\RestBundle\Controller\ExceptionController::showAction”. (SUB_REQUEST) [] []
    [2015-11-21 16:02:48] request.INFO: Matched route “oro_user_security_login”. {“route_parameters”:{“_controller”:”Oro\\Bundle\\UserBundle\\Controller\\SecurityController::loginAction”,”_route”:”oro_user_security_login”},”request_uri”:”http://localhost/orocrm/web/app.php/user/login”} []
    [2015-11-21 16:02:48] security.INFO: Populated the TokenStorage with an anonymous Token. [] []
    [2015-11-21 16:02:48] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Lexik\Bundle\MaintenanceBundle\Exception\ServiceUnavailableException: “” at C:\wamp\www\orocrm\vendor\lexik\maintenance-bundle\Lexik\Bundle\MaintenanceBundle\Listener\MaintenanceListener.php line 116 {“exception”:”[object] (Lexik\\Bundle\\MaintenanceBundle\\Exception\\ServiceUnavailableException: at C:\\wamp\\www\\orocrm\\vendor\\lexik\\maintenance-bundle\\Lexik\\Bundle\\MaintenanceBundle\\Listener\\MaintenanceListener.php:116)”} []
    [2015-11-21 16:02:48] security.DEBUG: Invoked controller “FOS\RestBundle\Controller\ExceptionController::showAction”. (SUB_REQUEST) [] []

============= Solved after cleaning cache.
    app>>cache>>prod

Kelvin Kyaw
    Participant

When I tried to integrate with MailChimp, I faced this error.

Now, it’s showing 503 Service Unavailable.

ignat
    Participant

Seems like your instance is in maintenance mode. In this case you should not be able to use web entry point of your application. It’s hard to say what caused your instance to be in maintenance mode. Oro set this mode when doing package installation or oro:platform:update. So I guess one of these operations was failed because of some other error. To disable maintenance mode you can use command app/console lexik:maintenance:unlock –env prod.

d8bhatta
    Participant

When I use following command, it says too many parameters:
    php app/console lexik:maintenance:unlock –env prod

I just remove last parameter and it just worked fine, I can access every pages:
    php app/console lexik:maintenance:unlock

ignat
    Participant

Hey @d8bhatta,

Probably you’ve entered

instead enter 2 minus sybmbols before “env” to fix too many parameters error:

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.