OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Orocrm API with custom entities

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ishirko 6 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

benjamin.goumot
    Participant

Hi ! Is it possible to have more information about GET, DELETE, POST, PATCH with the custom entities cause I don’t find any information in the documentation and in the localhost:{host}/api/doc/rest_json_api. How or where can I manage/create it ?

Thanks !

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hello, benjamin.goumot.

I just create custom entity at my instance and check if there is the information about this API resource at the sanbox (/api/doc/rest_json_api) page. And for my instance, i have a block with my custom entity API resource.

Please specify what information do you want to see about this API resource?

benjamin.goumot
    Participant

Hello,
    in mine there is nothing about my custom entities and i don’t know why… Maybe I do something wrong when i create my entities but i follow the documentation and nothing about my entities in the list (/api/doc/rest_json_api)

ishirko
    Participant

Hello, benjamin.goumot,

Can you please provide additional information about your entity and how you connected it to API? Maybe some cache-issue, did you try to clear cache for API?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.