OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Oro require js training issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hryhorii Hrebiniuk 9 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

ant-workaholic
    Participant

Hello Oro Team! I am a new in Oro Crm. I watched your webinars series. Now, I am try to repeat your webinar practice where you create history component using require js. I created the same bundle like this https://github.com/Grygir/DemoUIControlBundle in branch history. I installed oro crm application through github. But this is not work for me. My js code don’t visible. Please give me some recommendation about this. Thank you ! :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @ant-workaholic !

Did you try to run app/console assets:install --symlinks. It does a symlinks from files in your bundle to web/bundles/ folder, so after that they are visible from outside.

Hryhorii Hrebiniuk
    Participant

Hello.

Sorry for late response.

About installation process. After you have cloned OroCRM

First you need to do is to clone DemoUIControlBundle and switch it to history branch (see documentsion)

And after that, do (if it is not done yet).

If your project is already installed, it is no problem. Just do steps related to DemoUIControlBundle (clone and switch to required branch). And after run several commands:

• clear all cached resources (including configuration files)
    • installs all assets in symlink mode, to make all changes available in web folder instantly
    • rebuild styles file
    • update frontend translation

If you want to see you changes in prod mode you need also execute:

• clear all cached resources for production mode
    • rebuild js file

Thanks for your question.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.