Forums

Covering OroCommerce, OroCRM, OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums Oro Community oro platform problem — not loading ‘oro_ui’ ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

vladimir.petrov
    Participant

Hi,
    I go to System > Package Manager and get:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: There is no extension able to load the configuration for “oro_ui” (in /var/www/html/app/config/dist/../fex-lep.yml). Looked for namespace “oro_ui”, found “framework”, “sensio_framework_extra”, “twig”, “assetic”, “monolog”, “oro_distribution”, “security”, “doctrine”, “oro_help”, “lexik_maintenance”, “oro_platform”, “oro_installer” in /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php:399 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php(369): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\YamlFileLoader->validate(Array, ‘/var/www/html/a…’) #1 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Loader/YamlFileLoader.php(44): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Loader\YamlFileLoader->loadFile(‘/var/www/html/a…’) #2 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Conf in /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Loader/FileLoader.php on line 133

How can this be fixed in the most technically efficient way?
    Thanks.
    PS. Also I got “We didn’t find what you searched for. This is embarrassing, isn’t it?” message after submitting. How odd is that? So I am re-submitting. I hope it works this time.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

I have changed OroUIExtension to OroUIUniqueExtension and got the same error. I think for some reason the system can’t find OroUIExtension.

Could you please answer a few questions below and I will do my best to help you:

– Which version of orocrm do you use?
    – Is it a brand new install or did you install additional bundles?
    – Do you know by any chance, where the fex-lep.yml file has come from?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Oro Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.