OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems OroCRM stuck with the "Loading …" popup on every first page view

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

Hi there,

I’ve just setup a recent OroCRM v1.9.6 on a fresh box with nginx + php-fpm according to the installation manuals.

I can access the dashboard after installation as expected, but the app keeps showing me the popup with the “Loading …” spinner on every first request. After performing a page reload with ctrl+r, however every page seems to render correctly. So basically only the first page view gets stuck with the “Loading …” popup, doesn’t matter which view or menu item I navigate to.

I’ve already tried to dig around a little bit deeper, repeated the whole installation process, disabled, flushed and rebuild the cache several times, change from prod to dev environment, checked all logs including nginx, php-fpm, syslog as well as symfonys logs under app/logs/*.log as well the host. Also I did check the browser dev console for script errors, the network timeline to identify if there is any ajax request which takes unusal long time for the response. So far I couldn’t determine any obvious reason why this behaviour occurs…

The underlying server is pretty ok, ssds, 16gb memory (a decent amount of memory reserved for php’s opcache), db runs solely on a external mariadb cluster, etc., so I guess there is no hardware bottleneck here ;-)

vhost config:

php-fpm config:

05-opcache.ini

versions:

Does anybody may have a hint what could cause this weird bug?

Thanks in advance
    Dominic

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

For example, when you click on Sales -> Leads, do you have any response in ajax call? What is it ?

Anonymous

Hi Mike,

when I do click on Customer –> Accounts for example i’ll get:

After hitting Ctrl+R i’ll get:

So yes, it seems there are always a plenty of ajax calls missing in the first request. After reloading the page again it works. Kinda strange.

Thanks in advance
    Dominic

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

It’s hard to say what happens with your site. Can i look at yours oro site? My email is mkudelia@magecore.com

zarbakhshmilad
    Participant

hi,
    I have this mistake whit my OROCRM too.
    how can i solve it??

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

On your screenshot you clicked on ‘Customer –> Accounts’, executed ‘account’ ajax request. Can you show me, what it returned at response? It will be something like this:

Do you have opportunity to fully disable opcache (in your case comment “zend_extension=opcache.so” line and all opcache settings) ? Do you try other variants, for example apache + mod_php ? The main way is disable things step by step and understand where is the problem.

My environment is following:

+ mod_php

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.