OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Oro Installer problem: PHP cannot be found

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

videomicloud
    Participant

Bitnami install of OroCRM. Seems to work ok. Been through all the Bitnami documentation about adjusting memory limits, setting up cron jobs etc. When I to into the Oro Installer to add or update packages, I get the above error: PHP cannot be found.

I’ve tried adding the Bitnami stack path of PHP to the environment file and when I check on the command line it’s found. So I’m not exactly sure what it’s looking for or where.

Any help appreciated.

Chris Blair
    Magnetic Image, Inc.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

Try to set variable to your apache virtual host. In my case it is:

SetEnv ORO_PHP_PATH /opt/local/bin/php

videomicloud
    Participant

Yeah found that suggestion somewhere else but so far it hasn’t worked. Bitnami installs on top of a basic Linux/Ubuntu intstall and I’ve tried pointing it to the PHP that’s in the Bitnami stack as well as the PHP that’s part of the base Linux install. Nothing seems to work so far but at least I’m on the right track it seems.

Chris Blair

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

I found similar topic. Also you can set this variable via export command, for example:

Here is occurred this error, maybe debugging can helps.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.