OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Oro Installation Problem With Mail Chimp

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rajajitesh 9 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

rajajitesh
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to install oro crm with following changes in the composer.json file.

“require”: {
    “oro/platform”: “1.4.*”,
    “oro/crm”: “1.4.*”,
    “oro/crm-enterprise”: “1.6.*”,
    “oro/crm-mail-chimp”: “1.0.*”
    },

I have added 1.4.* so that the oplatfom is compabble wiht mail chimp as it didn’y work earlier with “oro/platform”: “1.x-dev”,
    “oro/crm”: “1.x-dev”

Now whenver i try to run the installed in browser i am getting follwitng error in apache erro log.

[Wed Dec 17 16:24:40.617138 2014] [:error] [pid 15452] [client 127.0.0.1:52350] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Symfony\\Component\\Config\\Definition\\Exception\\InvalidConfigurationException’ with message ‘Unrecognized options “rules” under “fos_rest.format_listener”‘ in /var/www/oro_ee/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/ArrayNode.php:316\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/oro_ee/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/BaseNode.php(268): Symfony\\Component\\Config\\Definition\\ArrayNode->normalizeValue(Array)\n#1 /var/www/oro_ee/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/ArrayNode.php(308): Symfony\\Component\\Config\\Definition\\BaseNode->normalize(Array)\n#2 /var/www/oro_ee/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/BaseNode.php(268): Symfony\\Component\\Config\\Definition\\ArrayNode->normalizeValue(Array)\n#3 /var/www/oro_ee/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/Processor.php(33): Symfony\\Component\\Config\\Definition\\BaseNode->normalize(Array)\n#4 /var/www/oro_ee/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Conf in /var/www/oro_ee/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Definition/ArrayNode.php on line 316

The installer works fine when don’t change the composer.json file however I can’t seem to get mail chimp working.

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.