OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Order Filter in Magento>ORO Sync

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

sbuess
    Participant

Dear Community

I have successfully installed the Magento-ORO Bridge and everything looks good. But I just found out, that OroCrm is counting canceled orders as real orders.. This might be because these Payments were made with a custom CreditCard Gateway and because the status is different? Can I exclude these orders somehow?

Best regards,
    Stefan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Stefan,

We sync canceled orders but retain their statuses as canceled. Can you please clarify what do you mean with “counting them as real”?

sbuess
    Participant

Thanks for your replay. Sorry I was not clear.
    The Orders are counted as “active” order.

One customer tried 4 times with different creditcards and all orders are counted to the lifetime sales value.

The status in Magento is “canceled_postfinancecw” which is assigned to “canceled”.

Thanks,
    Stefan

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

That’s strange. Canceled orders should not be counted towards the lifetime sales value. We will check it, thanks for pointing this issue out.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.