OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Opportunity event listener: how to modify her activities

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  roberto.taschetto 5 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

I am trying to mark any opportunity as won or lost are closed all tasks listed on that opportunity.

For this I have made an extended bundle of Opportunity Bundle that has an event that it enters when an opportunity is saved but I can not get the list of tasks of that opportunity to close it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Another problem I have found is to modify a “promocion_id” field created from entity management

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Try to use the following code:

roberto.taschetto
    Participant

Hi @Mike,
    I succesfully applied your code in order to close all task related to a closed opportunity, but when I go to Task detail I see that the status is “Closed” but “Task flow” status is “Open” and workflow “Close” button enabled.

It’s seems like that I have to update also the “workflow” status. How can I achive that?

Thank You,
    Roberto

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.