OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Opportunities without B2B

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 8 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Stan Lindsey
    Participant

It is way too confusing to have an Account, with attached Contacts, with an additional attached B2B Contact in order to have an opportunity.

I want to attach an opportunity just to an Account or Contact, without the need for B2B customers as a completely separate table.

Also – how do I add filters to the accounts/contacts page?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Stan,

Thanks for the feedback. We wholeheartedly agree that our two-tier customer management might be an overkill at times, especially if you do not work in multi-channel environment with different types of customers. We are planning to make things more straightforward and easy to work with in one of our future releases, probably before the end of the year. Please stay tuned.

To add filters to any grid you need to edit its config file. No UI tool for grid management yet (but we have it in the roadmap!).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.