OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems No Function Tabs and Sample Data Showing after Installation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

sakuradesigns
    Participant

I have installed OROCRM using the ZIP file downloaded from ORO official link; however after multiple clean installations, function tabs on the top (such as Sales, Contacts, etc.) will not show up. There are no sample data either. I used the crm-application zip file to put onto web server.

Please help! Thanks in advance.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

I have installed 1.10.9 version of orocrm without sample data and my menu Customers contains Accounts and Contacts. By default menu Sales is hidden, please create Channel (System -> Channels) with Channel Type = Custom, further add all necessary entities (for example Lead and Opportunity) and save channel.

Which orocrm version are you using ? (you can find out this via /platform/information link)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.