OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions (New Account + Existing Contacts w. Orders) = no LSV update

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 9 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

19prince
    Participant

Hello, Hello…

I just created a new account for ~10 existing contacts with orders.

However, Lifetime Sales Values didn’t update. Is this a bug? Or functionality?

Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

19prince
    Participant

Upon further review…I think this might be an issue with our install and customizations we did to Magento.

Still happy to hear opinions.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

Are your orders connected to Account via Contacts, or via Web Customers?

The default account structure of OroCRM should be like this: Account → Customer account entities (B2B Customer, Web Customer, etc.) → Channel data (Leads, Orders, etc.).

The Lifetime Sales value is calculated on Channel data for every customer profile and then totaled for the entire account. The default algorithm calculates total close amount of Opportunities for B2B-type channels and total amount of Orders for Magento-type channels.

In your situation I would suggest creating a new channel type with its own Customer profile entity that will connect Accounts and Orders together.

Thank you.

19prince
    Participant

@artml – thanks for taking the time to point this out. It makes sense at a high-level. However, I don’t have the all the OroCRM concepts sorted out in my head.

@Soroka – Any update on the end user documentation, I’m eager to finally get a handle on all of this stuff.

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

We published additional documentation recently, please take a look into user guide and into glossary.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.