OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Programming Questions Need select all in datagrid for boolean column

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  soroushve 9 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

soroushve
    Participant

Hi,

How can I add select all feature to grids in the edit page of an entity? For example what should I do if I want a “select all feature” for accounts grid in the contact edit page:

http://demo.orocrm.com/contact/update/98#scroll-3

Then I need to add a “mass action” like “assign all” for all selected items in the grid.

Thanks,
    Soroush

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

soroushve
    Participant

Hi,

Would somebody please answer my question?

Bests,
    Soroush

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @soroushve.

Unfortunately mass assign is not implemented yet, in order to implement this feature both backend and frontend changes are required. You can use “delete mass action” as an example, if you would like to implement this by yourself.

This is good improvement and contribution is really appreciated.

soroushve
    Participant

Thanks for your response. I have tried to do this but I cannot access the id of entity which is being edited. For example, when I want to mass assign accounts to contacts I have all accounts that should be assigned to the contact but I don’t have the contact id. What do you suggest?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.