ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hemham914 3 years, 1 month ago.

  • Creator
    Topic
  • #5122

    hemham914
    Participant

    Hello,

    I recently performed a composer update on my orocrm installation. Everything went well with the update itself (i.e. no errors or warnings), but now there is no content at all that is displayed in the main container of the site. I can go to any route and its all the same…just a blank screen.

    Any ideas would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Jesse


    ~Coding my life away~

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #5124

    hemham914
    Participant

    I made an error in my description of this issue..

    The navigation menus do display, however they are not clickable and the dropdowns don’t function on scroll over either.


    ~Coding my life away~

    #5125

    hemham914
    Participant

    One last note.

    In firebug I can see that there is some type of javascript error that reads : ” Error: The route “oro_api_get_calendarevents” does not exist. ”


    ~Coding my life away~

    #5126

    hemham914
    Participant

    Okay I fixed the content displaying by running oro:migration:load –force.

    However now I’m getting 2 warnings that I have no clue how to address:

    1. Warning: Cannot redeclare class in C:\xampp\htdocs\orocrm\crm-application\vendor\oro\platform\src\Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Tools\ExtendClassLoadingUtils.php on line 77

    2. Deprecated: This method is deprecated. You really need this setter ? Please tell us in what conditions by creating an issue at http://github.com/KnpLabs/KnpMenu. in C:\xampp\htdocs\orocrm\crm-application\vendor\knplabs\knp-menu\src\Knp\Menu\Matcher\Voter\UriVoter.php on line 22

    Any ideas on these items would be appreciated, thank you.


    ~Coding my life away~

    #5127

    Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

    Hi.

    Please run app/console cache:clear --env=prod (If it will fail just try to remove everything from app/cache/) and runn app/console oro:platform:update --force --env=prod. It will clear caches and run all required commands for update (such as migration load, assets install, assetic dump, etc..)

    #5131

    hemham914
    Participant

    The command ran successfully, however I now have these problems:
    – Any route with the ‘#url’ param on the end of it will not work at all, spitting out an ‘unexpected content format’ error in firebug console
    – I still see the 2 warnings I wrote in my previous post
    – The datatables are all misaligned & have parts of the horizontal rules missing
    – The labels appear as the label name (i.e. oro.datagrid.pagination.label)

    I do have custom bundles but they’ve never caused any problems like this.

    It might also be interesting to note that as I look at the database itself, I’m noticing multiple tables with strange names like ‘oro_rel_26535370b28b6f386b760ee’. There’s 4 of them and they are seem to be related to the ’email’ entity.

    I am now puzzled.


    ~Coding my life away~

    #5132

    hemham914
    Participant

    Btw thank you for the help thus far.


    ~Coding my life away~

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.