OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Navigation Menu Not Showing: Sales -> Sales Process

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

sakuradesigns
    Participant

After installation, I do not find Sales – Sales Process menu in navigation bar; I have installed sample data and also enabled workflows from: System -> Workflows. I assume this menu is available for Community version?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anton
    Participant

If my memory serves me, you have to add business customers as an integration before it will show up.

sakuradesigns
    Participant

Can you please give me more information? Is there an extension I need to install? Thanks in advance.

Anton
    Participant

System > Integrations > Add type Business Customer

(if memory serves me well)

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Please add channel with Sales Process entity (System -> Channels)

sakuradesigns
    Participant

That worked perfectly, now I can see Sales Process tab being in the navigation menu, thank you.

New issue:

When going to Sales -> Sales Process -> Start From Lead, I selected the channel which I had added Sales Process entity to the menu, and then clicked “Submit” button, the system shows “Loading Now” sign for minutes and is not going anywhere, how to get to the next screen? Thanks in advance.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Which version of platform are you using? (This information you can find there System -> System Information)

Please look at logs (app/logs/prod.log, app/logs/dev.log) for errors. Also you can detect errors on ajax response, when you click on Submit or may appears JS errors.

sakuradesigns
    Participant

Package Name Version License
    oro/moment-timezone 0.3.1 MIT
    oro/jsplumb 1.7.6 MIT GPL-2.0
    oro/doctrine-extensions 1.0.13 MIT
    oro/platform 1.10.10 MIT

I have just cleared the log and will submit it here.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Any news about php/js errors?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.