ssossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mike Kudelya Mike Kudelya 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

sakuradesigns
    Participant

After installation, I do not find Sales – Sales Process menu in navigation bar; I have installed sample data and also enabled workflows from: System -> Workflows. I assume this menu is available for Community version?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anton
    Anton
    Participant

If my memory serves me, you have to add business customers as an integration before it will show up.

sakuradesigns
    Participant

Can you please give me more information? Is there an extension I need to install? Thanks in advance.

Anton
    Anton
    Participant

System > Integrations > Add type Business Customer

(if memory serves me well)

Mike Kudelya
    Mike Kudelya
    Oro Core

Hi

Please add channel with Sales Process entity (System -> Channels)

sakuradesigns
    Participant

That worked perfectly, now I can see Sales Process tab being in the navigation menu, thank you.

New issue:

When going to Sales -> Sales Process -> Start From Lead, I selected the channel which I had added Sales Process entity to the menu, and then clicked “Submit” button, the system shows “Loading Now” sign for minutes and is not going anywhere, how to get to the next screen? Thanks in advance.

Mike Kudelya
    Mike Kudelya
    Oro Core

Hi

Which version of platform are you using? (This information you can find there System -> System Information)

Please look at logs (app/logs/prod.log, app/logs/dev.log) for errors. Also you can detect errors on ajax response, when you click on Submit or may appears JS errors.

sakuradesigns
    Participant

Package Name Version License
    oro/moment-timezone 0.3.1 MIT
    oro/jsplumb 1.7.6 MIT GPL-2.0
    oro/doctrine-extensions 1.0.13 MIT
    oro/platform 1.10.10 MIT

I have just cleared the log and will submit it here.

Mike Kudelya
    Mike Kudelya
    Oro Core

Hi

Any news about php/js errors?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.