OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Migration's down method

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandr Smaga 9 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Alex Medvedev
    Participant

Hi guys!

My question is how can i rollback my migrations in oro?
    I am talking about something similar to ‘down’ method in doctrine migrations.

As usage example i can point the case when we need to develop several features in different vcs-branches introduces data/structure migrations. So it could be important to rollback migrations provided by one of the branches during switching to another one before executing its own migrations.
    Another use case is simple need to rollback changes when something went wrong)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hi!

down method is not implemented for now. Thank you for use cases, I think it will be implemented in future. Feel free to contribute into OroMigrationBundle if you need it urgently.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.